Self-Care Isn’t Selfish
8 Week Group Programme
You’re a people pleaser. Someone who always puts the needs of others above your own. You’re a perfectionist. You hold yourself to an incredible high standard, and sometimes this cripples you with fear of doing and going after what you want. You often feel drained – like you’re running on empty. You’re unsure how to create habits that help you to best take care of yourself so that you can feel more energised, vibrant and joyful. You want to have the confidence to say no, set boundaries, and learn to love yourself more.
And most importantly, you want to feel more authentically YOU.
If you’re nodding your head, then Self Care Isn’t Selfish will help you breathe life back into your life and your self-care routine. Equipping you with the knowledge of how to properly take care of you YOUR WAY – so that you can show up as the best version of yourself. Always.
I want to acknowledge that your naturally caring, compassionate and giving nature is a true gift that should be celebrated. But the problem is as a naturally giving person, when you give TOO much you can be left feeling resentful, taken advantage of and just generally zapped of energy. That’s why it’s so important to learn to take care of number 1 first (that’s you doll!) – so you can give from your overflow, and not from a cup half full.
How It Works
Through a series of interactive weekly Live videos, thought provoking workbooks & access to the beautiful & safe Self Care Ins’t Selfish Facebook container – we will lovingly explore weekly topics to get you treating yourself how I know you deserve to be treated every single day.
Are you ready to say YES and invest in the most important asset in the world – YOU?
So, what can you expect?
Week 1 – Building Habits That Last
- And learning to discern and tap in to your intuition so you can guide your life with the most authentic alignment with your soul
Week 2 – Self-Love & Life Purpose
- The importance of self-compassion
- Eradicating negative self talk
- Self-acceptance vs self-love
- What gets you out of bed in the morning?
- Ikigai – the Japanese secret to a long and happy life
- Having the courage to show up authentically and do YOU
Week 3- For the Love of Food
- The ultimate act of self care is how we feed ourselves!
- Prioritising food and nourishment so you have energy to live your life
- How Intuitive Eating and can alleviate stress around eating
- How to eat more healthfully according to you
- The wonders of mindful eating
- Happy gut, happy life
Week 4 – Mindful Movement
- Why sitting is the new smoking
- The physiology of movement – endorphins, happy chemicals and more
- The importance of Intuitive Movement
- No gym required – all things NEAT (those little everyday movements)
- Movement, mental health & longevity
Week 5 – Integration Week
- A week to integrate all learnings from the weeks so far
- Also a 30 minute 1-2-1 session to assess progress and to provide more personalised support
Week 6 – Stress Less & Sleep
- The physiology of stress
- Stress management techniques
- A positive kind of stress?! Oh yes!
- The physiology of sleep and why it’s so important for optimal function
- Upgrade your sleep hygiene y’all!
Week 7 – Community & Honouring YOU
- The importance of authentic connection and longevity
- The importance of vulnerability for authentic relationships
- How to communicate properly
- DEATH OF THE PEOPLE PLEASER:
- The power of saying NO
- Living your life for YOU
Week 8 – Joy & Play
- Reigniting your childlike wonder
- The importance of active rest
- Doing things you LOVE every day
- Celebrate the small wins
- The importance of work-life balance (boundaries)
Incorporating elements of gentle nutrition, preventative lifestyle healthcare, Intuitive Eating, mindfulness, tapping in to your intuition and the science behind these topics, you will leave with an incredible log of knowledge that you will have with you for life. The hope is to leave you feeling empowered on how to best incorporate these lifestyle elements in to your life so that you will never say no to you again.
What’s more, you will have access to the SELF CARE ISN’T SELFISH online community & information FOR LIFE.
That means every time the course is run, you can tag along to the live’s. With every update, revision & a whole host of new community members, this is a space of love, light & growth, and I cannot WAIT to do this with you!
Did you know that 10% of my fees go to charity?
That’s right! Healing never felt so good. Charities include (but are not limited to), The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust, The Rainforest Alliance, The Ocean Clean Up, Women’s Aid, Mind and Stonewall. If you have a specific charity that’s important to you, I’m always open to suggestions!
Self-Care Isn't Selfish8 Week Group Programme
+£100 if you'd like the personalised in-depth email coaching support add-on
Payment plans are available upon request - in 2 or 3 payments (book your free Discovery Call to discuss below)